What are the main reasons for an unsuccessful application at Lionbridge?
Many candidates have experienced very unpleasant situations:
After registering for the Internet Assessor or Ads Assessor project, signing a consulting agreement, and being scheduled with an exam start date, one day before the exam start date people have received the following message:
“We thank you for applying for a Work from Home position with Lionbridge. However, we are unable to schedule an exam during this time, and we will not be proceeding with your application.’
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback at this time. Thank you for your time and interest shown in this position and we wish you every success in your future endeavors.
The main reason you might automatically get this message is related to IP address checks fails, simply put; Your IP address did not meet company or client’s standards. There are many reasons this can happen:
- Suspicious IP address which was classified as high risk or fraud IP address this often happens with mobile providers’ IPs, rotating or dynamic IPs
- Using Proxies or VPN connection, this case will lead to unsuccessful application almost in 99% of cases
- IP address conflict, which means using an IP address that is already used for rating projects. Read more about IP address change and network sharing while working in Appen Yukon and Lionbridge projects: https://passleapforceexam.com/2018/12/08/common-issues-of-new-raters-yukon-appen-and-lionbridge-internet-assessor-google-rating-projects/
How do you make sure you will not receive an unsuccessful application message?
- The first thing is sot make sure and use a residential IP address from well-known and high-quality providers
- Avoid rotating or dynamic IPs, a static IP is more preferable
- Make sure you do not break Lionbridge’s policy in terms of multiple accounts, and or using VPNs and Proxies
You can check the quality of your IP address here:
If the fraud score is above 50% most likely exam entrance will be unsuccessful.
What are the main reasons for an unsuccessful application at Appen?
The same anti-fraud system is now being used by Appen, and works during the first stage of application.
It is possible that you could still get access to small and low-paid projects and your account will be pending for additional checks and manual activation. Your account is fully activated only in the case you sign all electronic forms, and get access to a wide range of projects including Google rating projects.
The following message means that your application is awaiting manual check and activation or block (unsuccessful application):
“We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional opportunities for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you. You will only receive a future email from us if your qualification package has been reviewed and is under consideration.’
We are unable to provide feedback or support via email regarding your application status. For all other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at Appen Support.
Good luck and we look forward to working with you in the future!
If your IP address fails the check during the application process, it means that your application will be unsuccessful and may get the following message in an email:
“Thank you for your interest in Appen. We really appreciate you taking the time to apply. After reviewing your application, however, it appears as though we do not have any current openings on projects that match your location, language or applicable experience.
We receive thousands of applications per day, so, unfortunately, are not able to provide more specifics at this time. On a positive note, now that we have your application/profile on file, we will definitely reach out if/when there are any openings on projects that are a good fit.
If any of your application details change, feel free to contact us so we can get your profile updated.
Thanks again for applying.